Information about packages must be sent to the EPP’s register every time if:
- A new package is registered
- For every product to be registered, an application shall be submitted via the online environment.
- Four physical packaging samples for every product shall be brought to the EPP office at Visase 18, Tallinn). Testing takes place once a week. Samples that have arrived by 2 PM on Wednesday will be included in the test of the current week. Samples that arrive later will be tested next week.
- The results of the test will be sent on Friday by email.
If the packaging and the bar code meet the requirements, the packaging shall be in the register by Thursday next week. Packaging company shall be notified of the date the marketing authorization will come into force by email.
If the packaging or the bar code does not meet the standards. A bar code that does not meet the standards must be covered with a sticker.Stickers can be ordered via EPP.
- A registered package is deleted from the register of packages (taken out of production or sales)
- The bar code of a registered package changes
- The shape of a registered package changes